Further Product Information
- Switches valves for the cross-jet, scrash sensort, inert gas, and a reserve valve.
- Logs and monitors all dynamic pressures on the input side.
- Actively controls the flow quantity of inert gas.
- Capable of module integration using the Scansonic standard robotics interface.
- Additional analysis functionality: the switching status of the crash sensor, the cover glass drawer, as well as the complete control and analysis of the DFE wire-feed module.
- Can connect all processing components (e.g., the ALO3 and DFE) with the facility via the MEKO GAS.
|Dimensions (box only)||470 x 200 x 220 mm (H x B x T)|
|Valves||Cross-jet valve, double-pressure crash sensor valve, inert gas valve, controlled proportional valve|
|Additional functions||Digital I/O functions|
|Power supply||24 V / 2 A|